My name is...
Daniel Robert Klosowski
My profession is...
Game Developer, Composer, and Sound Designer
My degree is in...
Digital Media Studies (with a focus in Game Development), with minors in Computer Science and Audio Music Engineering
(Graduating May 2022)
How to Make a Killing
- Composed a full multi-genre soundtrack in Cubase and Pro Tools.
- Utilized Wwise to dynamically implement soundtrack and sound effects into the game.
- Released to Steam with positive reviews.
- Composed a looping Lo-Fi synth track to fit the look and feel of different game aspects.
- Composed using Pro Tools.
- Amassed 200 players on Itch.io.
- An assortment of sample-based work composed in Logic Pro X
University of Rochester (Spring 2021):
Audio Designer and Composer
- Composed music and created sound effects for Halo Reach’s Deliver Hope trailer.
- Synced layered sound effects with visuals by marking key events throughout the trailer.